- Independence: As the bases for our professionalism
- Diversity: As a driving force for change
- Continuity: As a link between short and long term.
- Respect for Individuals: As foundation of human Professional relations.
- Honesty & Integrity: As a distinct ethical behavior to be truthful in words
- Quality: As a commitment to meet set standards and customer expectation
- Synergy: As a belief in a two way partnership with our clients, operating
as their extension to create the desired synergy.
- Accountability & Responsibility: As the core feature of our commitment to
stand by our actions.
- Customer Focus: As a commitment towards Shareholders, Suppliers, Society
- Leadership: Provides Unity of Purpose, Direction & Internal environment.
- Involvement of people: Being the essence of the Organization, their full
involvement enables using their abilities to the benefit of the organization.
- Process approach: Desired results are achieved more efficiently and effectively
with a set of interrelated and interacted activities such as resources and controls
when managed as a process to transform into outputs.
- System approach to management: Identifying, understanding and managing interrelated
processes as a system, contributes to the organization effectiveness in achieving
- Continual Improvement: The methodology of "Plan-Do-Check-Act" is a permanent
objective of our organization.
- Factual approach to decision making: Effective decisions are based on the
analysis of data and information.
- Mutual beneficial supplier relationships: We and our suppliers and customers
are interdependent, thus a mutual beneficial relationship enhances the ability of
all to create value.